~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~UnREAL Housewife of Atlanta~

Ok, so I'm guessing that since Kim Zolciak is now with her younger football player boyfriend and having his baby out of "WedLock", she's now "IN"..... She claims to have not seen or spoken to her ex ( The forever married Big Poppa) ever since she's been with Kroy (the new and never married to my knowledge, football player)... I'm sure that Kim has had fans before this but now, her popularity has increased no matter how bad her singing voice is.. Trust me, I've never been her fan so I have no problem laying it out there.. I just don't understand how the UnREAL Housewife (Kim) can now have a higher approval rating than the shows star, Ne Ne Leaks.  This season didn't treat Ne Ne fairly at all and no one seemed to realize that if Ne Ne was being a little meaner (which I don't feel she was), look at what she was going through in her personal life during the taping of the show.  She was having marital trouble's and that is obviously stressful for crying out loud.. Of course we didn't see the entire show unedited but I feel that Ne Ne was ostracized in a sense and I don't appreciate it because honestly, if it wasn't for her, the show wouldn't be as popular as it is.  That just goes to show how people will change on you at the drop of a hat... Your true supporters will be there no matter what.. But those unfaithful fans???? Man oh man....Actually, I view a fan as something that can be turned on or off depending on how hot or cold you are, literally and hypothetically..  This season's Real Housewives of Atlanta....Case and Point!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment