~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~All About Aubrey~

This show consists of the recent happenings of the singer Aubrey O'Day formerly of the girl group Danity Kane.  Aubrey was the first one to be fired by Sean Combs when the group ended which was crazy because she was the first one to be chosen out of 3 to return on Making The Band 3 season one moving forward to season two and if I'm remembering correctly, the first to be chosen while Sean Combs made the band at the end of Making The Band 3 season two.  I'm not 100% on the first one to be chosen on both seasons but I'm at 95% sure to say the least.. Anyhow, she now has her very own reality show that I plan on watching because I love, love, love her singing voice.  She has raw talent and she's very entertaining to watch... On the first show, there was lots of emphasis on her weight gain and the fact that she's trying to get signed for her solo music career.  She did have a chance to showcase her beautiful voice a little and show us some of her moves but what seriously traumatized me was when Aubrey decided to have her dog's (the male Marianne) SPERM FROZEN.  That's where it all began for me.... She had her assistant purchase a sperm kit for the poor pup and was going to have her assistant EJACULATE the pup but the assistant couldn't do so.  Therefore, Aubrey's make-up guy or whomever he was popped on a glove and went to town... That is where my traumatization begun.. The poor pup was molested if you ask me to give my definition.. Then the doggy laid there as if it needed a cigarette and a glass of wine afterwards... During re-runs, I will never watch that part of the episode ever again because it is imprinted in my mind and I will be forever be emotionally shocked by that but I will watch as I stated earlier during this blog... I will be commentating on this show as much as I can so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment