~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Sunday, March 13, 2011

~The New Peanut Butter Snickers Bar~

I bought one the night before last and decided to try it on Sunday afternoon because I knew the kids would be awake and if I didn't like it, they'd eat it.. I give it a total thumbs down, it is too much that my kids couldn't even eat it.. They give you 2 small squares to a pack so I cut 1 bar into 3 pieces and I couldn't finish 1/3 of the bar.  If you want a peanut butter fix, I suggest going to your cabinet, getting a Reese's Cup or maybe even a peanut butter Twix if you can find them.

Update: The other half of that candy bar sat in the candy jar for a few weeks and if I am not mistaken, it is either still there or one of the kids threw it away... I know one thing, I will CRINGE anytime I see this contraption.. Thumbs down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment