~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Goo-Goo GAGA~

I know that I am late but this is my first blog and also, I don't watch any of the award shows but I do watch show's like Live with Regis and Kelly, Wendy Williams, The View, Good Morning America, Today, Access Hollywood and TMZ just to be brief.  So with that being said, here I go.... This years Grammy Awards had Lady Gaga appearing in a giant egg, a cocoon or a vessel in which I remember her calling it on an episode of Good Morning America where she sat there looking like an actual alien.  So she appeared in a meat dress the year before right?? Then it's a very large egg, large enough to fill New Jersey.... What's next?? A hashbrown bustier with a pancake bikini?????  Now, she said that she lived in this egg/vessel for three days.... THREE DAYS????? Seriously?? What???? Did you wear a diaper GOO-GOO GAGA???? You stayed in that egg until you HATCHED while on stage during the Grammy Awards, I can only imagine the smell... Then, I see that you had on a latex outfit whilst dancing around on stage in front of your dancers... WOWWWWWW.. I am so glad that I don't have smell-a-vision... It's nice to wear a condom inspired outfit or two in order to support safe-sex.. I support safe-sex but I think that a cotton outfit might have been more appropriate for the occassion.  I am fully aware that you had a fan and and some form of oxygen but we are all human and I don't feel that it's all that neccessary but who am I???.... You said that you wanted to have a rebirth and that you think the Universe should have a rebirth while on Good Morning America.  I get your point, and you didn't say this to be exact but I took what you'd said.  Basically you feel that we all need time to reflect, but I hope that your millions of fans do not over-load the internet looking for a cocoon to live in for three days in order to do so.  Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment