~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Friday, March 18, 2011

~Fox 2 News~

I feel as though I need to vent about this news anchor that they call Que on the Fox 2 News from 4:30am-10am.. As well as a few more issues... Now, Que (Anqunette Jamison) annoys me because it seems as though she think she is cuter than what she really is and her voice is fake to me.  I bet when she's all finished working, her voice turns ghetto to the 5th power.. I don't know but she makes it hard for me to watch in the mornings.  Especially when it's that time of the month for me.... She really annoys me and who cares to see her working out during that segment when she works out with that trainer.  Her hair is as dry as most peoples throats in the morning, she just seems pretentious to me and she needs to fully awake before she's talking with a cracked voice/messing up words in the morning....as always, I do NOT bite my tongue!!! Now onto "THE NINE"... What, you guys think that this show is popping or something??? Now don't get me wrong, it's good that the blond haired Kam Carman FINALLY found her place after all these years but come on... Lee Thomas is cool and always will be but that doesn't make me want to watch "THE NINE".. Now Jason Carr, he is pretentious as well... He thinks he's the king of cool with all of those voice changes... You can tell that he's really feeling himself and needs to simmer down.. I make sure to NOT watch "The Nine" because I deem it unnecessary.. Live with Regis and Kelly is a very good show to watch so why beat a dead horse???  And what the heck happened with Jackie Paige??? She was totally fine where she was while doing the traffic reporting.. What, did they feel she was doing too much flirting with Ben Bailey or something?? That makes for "Good TV" right?? She makes special appearances but that's it..Anyhow, I do have my favorites on this network.. Huel Perkins, Deena Centofanti and Al Allen but that's where it stops.. The rest are cool with the exception of Woody Woodriffe (I don't know what it is about him, I just don't like to watch him) and the always annoying, Andrea Isom.. Well, this is it for my rant.. I've just got finished watching TMZ and here is Que on my television screen with that jacked-up hair and her irritating voice.. I'm going to nicely change my channel and or go to sleep....

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree about Q. I love fox2 but cant stand her. Shes so fake and so NOT funny when she tries to be. With someone would just tell her to shut the F up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where was God glorified in this rant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you actually read the blog, you'd see that this was posted in 2011 and that my blog was taken in a new direction in 2014. You have not one perfect bone in your body to judge me based on something I posted in 2011. That's how I felt at the time, no apologies, if you don't like it that's your problem, and GOD will still be glorified in the process!

      Delete