~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Thursday, March 3, 2011

~Celebrity Apprentice!~

As I'm sure you all know, Celebrity Apprentice starts this Sunday at 9pm and I will be watching!!! This show is amazing to me and I absolutely respect Donald Trump and to me, anything he touches, turns to gold.. Not literally silly... But, you know what I mean!!!! I will be commentating on the show so stay tuned my darlings~~~~  

Episode 1:  So this episode, both teams had to make, sell and deliver pizza's for charity and the ladies team which was named A.S.A.P won with over $170,000.  The majority of the cash went to Star Joneses charity, The American Heart Association and $35,000 went to Nikki Taylor's charity The American Red Cross if I'm remembering correctly.  I've enjoyed episode 1 and can't wait to do my mini-commentating on the rest of the season.  There were a few mini-spats that aren't worth mentioning but the first female that I would love to see get fired is Lisa Rinna.  She is very annoying to watch and I honestly am not privy as to why she's even a celebrity... I know she's done acting, hosting and etc but enough is enough!!!!!!!  David Cassidy was the first male to go and I feel that it was the right decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment