~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Sunday, March 13, 2011

~Basketball Wives, The Reunion~

Today the reunion show aired earlier this afternoon for me.  I'm not sure if that was the premiere but immediately, I got irritated because of Royce.  All of the out-dated dancing from years and years ago, in a ploy to be amusing... I wasn't impressed!!! So now that season 1 has well passed, now Royce has found some so-called friends when in the reunion show of season 1, Royce was all cries because she just wanted Evelyn to accept her and blah blah blah!!!! Another thing Royce, nobody wants to see you dance honey!!! And that thing where you take your hand and form a DUCK'S BEAK to shush someone.... STOP IT!!! That went out years ago with that dance you had done when Tami played a prank on Evelyn by saying that she (Tami) had sex with Chad (Evelyn's fiance`).... Then Royce, you try and over-talk some of the other ladies in an attempt to look like you have some power but NEWS FLASH, those other ladies will wipe the floor with your irritating behind.. All bark and no bite my dear... Now onto Tami, it's fine that you don't trust Evelyn... Most women shouldn't trust too many other women because these day's, a sisterhood is obsolete... But, didn't you see that Evelyn tried to explain why she didn't tell you? Didn't you see that Shaunie instigated that night by encouraging Evelyn to tell you while at their friend Jen's birthday party??? I'm not saying that what Evelyn did was right but you have to look at the bigger picture here.  Tami did seem more calm during part 1 of the reunion but maybe that was because she didn't have any alcohol in her system at that time.. Shaunie, no she didn't sit there as if she was innocent... Girl, please!!!! Anyhow, I want Jen to keep her head up because it can't be easy knowing that you are headed for a divorce.  Also, I am so glad that you cut into Royce.. Even though she tried to over-bark I mean talk you.. Evelyn, I am so glad that you put Royce in her place and that you stood your ground while dealing with Tami.. Stay tuned for my commentary on part 2.. Gloria will be featured during the reunion part 2 so I'm sure I will have something to rant about.. Get Shaunie Gloria... Lol~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment