~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Thursday, March 10, 2011

~Mike Tyson and his Pigeons~

Tyson has a new reality show on Animal Planet, "Taking on Tyson," (airing @10 p.m. on Sundays), focuses on Tyson's passion for pigeon racing, but it also brings viewers to places such as Jersey City and people such as Costa, who have stayed beside him through life's turmoil.  When I first saw the preview, I laughed hard as heck but I will try and watch a few episodes and give my commentary when I get the chance.  There has to be some substance to the show and I am sure that Animal Planet wouldn't pick up a show that isn't worth watching so stay tuned!!!

Here is a clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65t0lbWwcc

Commentary: As I sit here in a total giggle, I must comment on the show thus far.  Even though I didn't catch the show until 24 minutes in and I hadn't watched as it premiered ,I will see a replay soon.  OK, so right now they are getting the pigeons prepped and ready to race.  I mean, they have these pigeons on LOCK DOWN in attempts to train over 150 birds.  This is serious people.. It's like a dog fight except these bad boys can fly over you while taking a mean dump on your head in the process.  The pigeon with the highest average speed win the title.. The fellas even call one another to tell them when the pigeons arrive at their home coupes.. You know, the place where they were on LOCK DOWN for an extended period of time in order to be trained.  Each type of pigeon has a purpose, I tell you no lie!!!! This is serious people... Very SERIOUS~~ I'm done for now but I will be adding to this commentary so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment