~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Saturday, April 27, 2013

~Wife Material~

Advisory: Content contains language only suitable for adults.

In extension from my latest blog entry, Calz Wife Facts, I decided to do a small study asking nine men for their feedback in regards to the characteristics of a wife. This is only a small study and what they deem "Wife Material", you may agree or disagree but they deserve respect since they were even willing to give us their insight. Lots of men aren't communicators so here goes...



  • Male 1: Wife Material is a woman that takes care of home, kids, her man, loves him, got his back, trustworthy, and definitely spiritual..

  • Male 2: Wife Material is a woman who is trustworthy, loyal, who is not shallow and materialistic.  She is a woman who knows how to treat people, and most important, a woman with goals and ambition...

  • Male 3: Wife Material is someone with personality, knowledge, understanding, and compassion. ..We would have to be able to coexist, she needs to be able to listen and know when to give A-1 information. Sex is an important factor, and us working together as a unit.

  • Male 4: Wife Material is a woman that has her mans back, she is a support system, believes in his dreams, and focuses on her own. For me, it is that simple. I cook, clean, iron, wash, and everything so I do not need the typical domestic woman in my life. I got that handled myself so just be you. Being independent is a definite plus.

  • Male 5: Wife Material is somebody that is faithful, down for her man, will have his back whether they are broke, or rich, and always trustworthy.

  • Male 6: 3 F's Calley... Fuck me, Feed me, and Fuck off.… (Laughs aloud).... Seriously though, if she can cook, we can have good sex (sorry but sex is important if I’m spending the rest of my life with you) and to fuck off just means......she needs to be able to give her man a little space.....not run the streets, but if I want to go and hoop (play basketball), or hang with the fellas, I shouldn't have to worry about being stalked.

  • Male 7: Wife Material is a woman that is a friend along with my lover. Can pick me up when I am down, motivate me, can respect my opinion, is willing to cook with me, and must be a sports fan.

  • Male 8: Wife Material is a woman who holds her man down when he is down and does it without putting him down. She cooks, clean, and is a freak that will not withhold the ass.

  • Male 9: Well, what I consider marriage material would be "the ultimate package". A woman that goes to work from 9 until 5, and still comes home. Throws down in kitchen, and the bedroom....Then have quality time with me and my kids.


The common denominator in this anonymous study is that these men want a woman that is trustworthy, loyal and the sex has to be good. There are other key factors mentioned but what these men require is similar. They are not asking much and I am sure there are women willing and able to step in and fill these shoes. Being a wife myself, I realize that it isn’t easy but if you can communicate and figure out what your man needs from you and vice versa, things can and will get easier as time goes on. Thank you for reading and stay tuned for my next blog entry to be announced.


*Slightly Modified 



2 comments:

  1. Very informative and insightful congratulations on your endeavours.I'm glad I looked in on you hope all is well with family send my love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Angie for your encouraging words! I truly appreciate it. The family is doing well. We hope you're doing well, stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete