~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Wednesday, April 10, 2013

*Calz Compilation #02* ~ People Should Stop Allowing the Internet to Ruin Personal Relationships

These are taken from my facebook page: "People Should Stop Allowing the Internet to Ruin Personal Relationships" various dates...



January 9, 2010

People should please stop assuming that someone really wants to be in a serious relationship with them just because they met you on facebook and then had sex… If someone wants to be with you, they will make themselves clear. If not, don't be mistaken~~

 January 18, 2010

One time, I was playing Spades via facebook with a guy fb friend and he had told me that his wife was uncomfortable; giving him a hard time because he had cheated on her a couple of time's in the past. Therefore, one day, I was giving him advice on the fact that cheating is not worth it and blah, blah, blah... It turn's out that I had been talking to his wife as well which was weird and creepy…

 January 24, 2010

NEVER use facebook as a means to check on a family member or a close friend, over a phone call or a text even... That is called being a FACEBOOK STALKER when you are constantly on someone's page checking up on him or her but never saying a word to him or her… That is weird, impersonal and unnecessary!!

 January 28, 2010

I have another story... One time, I was on facebook and received a message via inbox, so I opened it and there was a woman wanting me to accept her friend request because her husband was on my friends list… I did not have a clue who her husband was so I first asked her who was he and she got defensive… I then went to her page to see who we had in common and saw who he was by looking at her relationship status… I did not except her request and I unfriended him… Problem solved…

 February 2, 2012

Be careful with the inbox messages!!! Normally people keep thirsty messages so that they can someday use it against you. Chasing women and men via their facebook inbox is not cool so maybe try once. If that does not work out, give it a rest! Especially if that person is already taken ~`~ (Please note, I posted this in 2012 and am now tired of the social media buzz word THIRSTY)


*Slightly Modified

No comments:

Post a Comment