~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Friday, April 12, 2013

Requested question from a male...Do you love tall men as opposed to short men and why?

Advisory: Content contains adult language, hurt feelings may transpire.   Please try not to feel offended as we all have preferences.

Shortly (no pun intended), we will review the thoughts and opinions of a few ladies that were willing to participant during this study.  Again, this is not meant to tear down anyone’s self-esteem.  This is just insight from those that were willing to give feedback.  I am sure there are plenty of women that require short men. They are kicking your doors down, I know... Short men, you are desired but just to warn you... You are not desired during this blog entry. We love you still and if you are sensitive, please do not continue reading this blog entry.






  • Lady-A: When you date a guy your height or shorter, it makes you feel like a child molester. It feels like you are dating a kid or robbing the cradle. It is uncomfortable and it feels so wrong. One guy I once dated was short and had a little peter with a nice body…

  • Lady-B: Not too tall, I want to look up to my man and not look down at him. I do not want to look like a lurch, and I want to be able to wear high heels at my wedding. I am 5’4½” and feel that if you are a short man; for the most part, you do not command power. I feel protected by a taller man.
 
  • Lady-C (Kimberly Rookard): (Laughs aloud) I do not really have a choice; everyone is taller than I am. Given that I am about 5ft., Darryl being 5'9” is perfect for me. Not too tall but he isn't short either. Short guys are not that appealing.

  • Lady-D: I love tall men because it is very sexy to me… Looking up to him makes me feel safe and secure. Having to get on my tiptoes to kiss him and to hug him...I love it!

  • Lady-E: I absolutely love tall men. I am 5'7” and nowhere near skin/bones. I love them because they make me feel safe and secure. Their height demands attention and commands the room. In addition, I see them more as a (n) authority figure over short men.
 
  • Lady-F: I like tall men because I am 5’5” so I need someone taller than I am... Don’t want no short, short, man… (Laughs aloud) Based on my experience, tall men (most) have nice sized penises.
 
  • Calz: I am 5’9½” therefore, it was necessary that I married a tall man. My husband is 6’8” to be exact so I was blessed with my hearts desires… I was actually engaged to a guy that was about 5’7” for a short stint before my now husband and I made things official. His proposal was romantic and everything but his height hindered me from wanting to spend the rest of my life with him (he was a habitual liar as well). I would have been seeking to cheat on him the entire time with a man that is tall because that is what I desire. Do not try to act as if I was being too superficial because just to reiterate, we all have preferences. I am sure that my height is not popular amongst men but I am not mad. I was uncomfortable and did not feel like I was being true to myself. The relationship eventually diminished and can I tell you how happy I was that it ended? 


     In closing, based on these views and opinions, tall men give us a sense of security. They make even those of us that are tall, feel like we fit in with the masses. Some short men have short penises… I said SOME... Do not shoot the messenger... This definitely is not a hate letter against short men, though it may seem that way at first... I personally know of lots of short men that absolutely rock and I am sure these ladies can attest. Stay tuned for my next blog entry, In Regards Marriage ~Is He Controlling?/ Should You Obey?  


*Slightly Modified

 

 




3 comments:

  1. I can identity with each of these ladies. I've had short men approach me and it's hard not to be superficial when it's comes to height, but I am and I don't apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, a taller woman with a shorter man feels like a pedophile... but a taller man with a shorter woman does not?

    One day at a gym locker room will tell you the truth about penis size: no correlation with height

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more acceptable according to society. Sad but true!

      Delete