~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Friday, April 5, 2013

*T.K.O.: The Anonymous Interviews* (Series Finale) ~The Dark Side of facebook Adult Groups~

Advisory: Content contains language only suitable for adults.

In regards to Meet and Greets.... Have you been to any? If so how were they?

  • Female participant-A: Never been to a Meet/Greet.
  • Male participant-A: I have never been to a Meet and Greet but would enjoy it. 
  • Male participant-B: I have been to a couple of Meet and Greets.  I have found them to be nice places to mingle and find mutual interest. Meet and Greets are to each persons discretion, so if that type of interaction is exciting, one should go for it.   Just remember to underline your focus so people see your intentions.   I do not feel people are forced into a swinger’s lifestyle its more of an acknowledged acceptance between like-minded individual/couples.
  • Male participant-C: I have never made it to a Meet and Greet.   I have not had the time. 
  • Male participant-D: I have been to one that comprised of about seven people including the dude that started the group, who got me into the group.  It was at Lucky’s.
  • Male participant-E: I think it was what the people themselves wanted. If I had gone, I would have gone to be cool... If something had of happened, it was bound to happen.  Distance was a positive here as well because I was not around for the Meet and Greets.  It was also a curse because I would have loved to meet new people…
  • Calley Calz: No, I have never attended a Meet and Greet!


Do you think Meet and Greets are thrown with good intent or just to capitalize from its members?

  • Female participant-A: I think it is a little of both.  
  • Male participant-A: The intentions are pretty much set by your interactions on the web that you probably hope to manifest at these events.
  • Male participant-B: I feel people are only capitalizing on the demands of people’s wants and likes.
  • Male participant-C: As far as its intent, I think it is a little of both!
  • Male participant-D: I think the MEET and GREET spectacle is an INVITATION to FUCK period, especially after they have seen one another naked.  
  • Male participant-E: I am not sure… I think Meet and Greets can be a good thing.
  • Calley Calz: I personally think that most Meet and Greets are all in fun. Of course, there is a percentage of Meet and Greets that will capitalize from its group members. I do not see why they would not profit from those events… If you have 10,000 members, at least 60% will attend a well promoted event. You will make a huge profit from an event that you are being paid to promote if you can get at least 40% to attend (I‘m assuming). Smart move, don’t you think?

*These answers have been slightly revised but not to its fullest extent since I want you to get a feel of those that are being interviewed.


To conclude my T.K.O.: Anonymous Interviews (Questions/Answers), I will say that I am glad to have had the experience as far as the facebook Adult Groups (Freak Groups) are concerned.  I realize that if that floats your boat, you should have at it and enjoy yourself.  There will be good and bad in all situations so I am not here to turn you off.  I am here to give you a peek into this realm from my perspective.  The six participants that were willing to interview anonymously are just a bonus so that you can hear different viewpoints other than just my take on things. I would like to thank those participants for their insight. Thank you for reading!
 
 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment