~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Dancing With the Stars~

This season which is season 12 got here really fast and includes Chelsea Kane (of Disney), Chris Jericho (Wrestler), Hines Ward (Steeler), Kendra Wilkinson (Star of E), Kirstie Alley (Actress), Mike Catherwood (Radio Host), Petra Nemcova (Model), Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid), Romeo (Rapper), Sugar Ray Leonard ( former boxer) and Wendy Williams (Talk show host).  I don't know if I will even watch this show anymore due to the fact that IT IS RIGGED!!!! Especially last season... The voting phone lines were all screwed up and when I attempted to vote via the internet, that method was totally screwed.. I thought my laptop had a virus attached to it or something of that nature.. I didn't get the amount of time's that I was allotted using either method.  I mean it was terrible so if I do decide to watch out of total and complete boredom, I won't be voting that's for sure... Plus I am not fully aware of who some of the contestants are.  I honestly don't care to tell the truth... My sole purpose in venting about this is to say that DWTH, I am on to you and never again will I waste my finger's to dial a number or log onto my computer to vote.   

No comments:

Post a Comment