~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Friday, March 4, 2011

~ Basketball Wives~

Season two of VH1's Basketball Wives are at it's end, I honestly love watching this show.  My girls are Evelyn and Jennifer, I don't care for Shaunie because she seems to play both sides and she's more shady than she would like for us to think. I do not like Tami, she is more ghetto that she would love to admit.  Royce can leave the show and I wouldn't give a rip.. Her storyline is boring, her dances with the legs gapped open needs to be retired!! Royce had the nerve to get upset during this season because Evelyn and Jen didn't make an appearance at the charity event that Dewayne (Royce's man) hosted.  She had the audacity to feel that the ladies could have at least come to see her dance in showing support... Are you kidding me???? What haven't they already seen last season???????  Remember??? Royce??? You did the same dance with the legs gapped opened at least 5 time's last season and I do mean at least.. I'm sure it was 20 time's but the other 15 time's got edited out.. OK, you did a few new dances on stage with your new crew but that same dance keeeeeeeeps haunting us!!! Maybe that's why they didn't want to show support, they're tired of seeing your cock my dear!!!!! And let's not get started on the trip to Spain... I am just waiting on the finale and the reunion show, I will be commentating.. Let the drama begin!!! Go team Evelyn and Jen~

Commentary on the season finale:  Ok, as I said earlier, Shaunie is VERY SHADY!!!! Rewind..... The first part of the show had Shaunie back in LA having lunch with her "FRIENDS" so she thinks.  I see that she made a point to say that she wanted to find out what has been going on in LA, while she was away in Miami.. Shaunie is such a troublemaker but back to what I was saying... We also had the chance to see Gloria and her girls chit-chatting it up about how she's settling in as an LA Laker "girlfriend' her and her man didn't get married for whatever reason.. We see Evelyn and Chad getting "BETTER ACQUAINTED"as she spends the weekend with him.  Jen launched her lip gloss line which seems to have been a good business venture if you ask me.  Now, let's get to it... Fast forward.... Towards the end of the show, there was a birthday party for Jen.  Tami decides to kiss Evelyn and Jen's buttocks' by expressing her good feelings toward them and she (Tami) then hops up for a drunken pee.. Evelyn then tells Shaunie her secret that she dated Kenny (Tami's Ex-husband) while they were still married.  Thing is, Evelyn says that she didn't know Kenny and Tami were married at the time.  Anyhow, SHAUNIE THE INSTIGATOR encourages Evelyn to tell Tami, whilst still AT JEN'S BIRTHDAY DINNER, that she (EVELYN) messed around with Kenny as I said earlier.  Evelyn listened and tells Tami, a whole argument ensued between the two ladies and then a fight occurred.. I'm not sure how many blows actually landed because you know how these reality shows are edited but with Tami's ghetto behind, I'm almost positive she got a few back-hand slaps in.  Everyone breaks things up and the show sort of ends from that point.  I can't wait for the reunion but my take is that I understand Tami's anger because Evelyn was wrong for not telling Tami in the beginning even if Evelyn didn't know they were married.  Me being a wife, I would be upset and may have snatched a few hand fulls of Evelyn's hair out even though she's still my girl.  That type of thing is common but it's uncommon to hang around the wife or even the ex-wife unless we're all cognizant of EVERYTHING THAT happened.... Stay tuned for my last commentary on this show after the reunion takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment