~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Monday, March 28, 2011

~All About Aubrey~ Episode 4

In this episode, Aubrey is being worked out by her trainer as she prepares to launch her solo career.  I'm going to add this in again... THE GIRL CAN SING... Anyhow, she decides that she wanted to do her photo shoot for her album cover in the desert of her hometown, Palm Springs California so her and a couple of her friends head there.  Aubrey is at odds with her mom during this episode so therefore she couldn't go home and had to stay in a hotel.  Crystal (the assistant) stayed at the hotel for most of the trip mainly because Aubrey had become skeptical of their friendship based on the fact that Crystal had done some terrible things to her ex-boyfriends such as hacking into their email accounts.  Like I always say, the female sisterhood is becoming obsolete and that is because women can NOT trust one another.  There are some exceptions and those exceptions are to be cherished!  Aubrey made an attempt to call her mom due to the fact that one of her best friends convincing her to do so and the phone call went to voice mail which was hurtful to Aubrey because this has been a common thing between her mom and herself.  I use to have a rocky relationship with my mom while growing up including me having to live with other people but in the end, my mom and I had a strong bond at the time of her death in 2005.  With that being said, there is hope and relationships can be rectified in due time....  I guess I will stop here, you'll have to view the entire episode to see more.. Stay tuned for more commentary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment