~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Sunday, March 13, 2011

~Sister Wives, Season 2~

Believe it or not, I actually like this show.  I commend these women, especially Mary for allowing her husband to take on not 2 but 3 additional wives even though legally he can only be married to 1 of them.  However, you couldn't pay me to do this because I am selfish when it comes to my man, but this show intrigues me.  This show is REAL and that is why I like it so much.  Last season won me over and the strength that these women possess is admirable AND, they also aren't afraid to show us their vulnerable side. I will be commentating on the future episodes so stay tuned if interested!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment