~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~Charlie's SHINE~

Boy oh Boy, people sure does know how to kick other's while they are down.. So now everyone's on the BASH Charlie Sheen band wagon which I feel is totally hypocritical.  We all have skeletons in our closets, he's just obviously allowing his to roam the earth freely.  I mean, almost everyone's looking down on him because of his decisions that he is free to make as an adult.. Then you have these people that are upset because his show has been cancelled.. FOR NOW, and that those people that are already RICH aren't employed at the moment.. Trust me, they can suffice... Look at the little people that are hurting to find a job or hurting while at a job because they're not making enough to support a family of 3 or 4... Those are the people you should have pity for in my opinion.  I guess Charlie is the new Britney, Whitney or Lindsey.. Who's next?????  I didn't get a chance to see Charlie's interview tonight but I am sure I can look it up online and I am positive that EVERY show will be discussing it a little later... Charlie sure is SHINING right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment