~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Monday, March 14, 2011

~Basketball Wives The Reuinion Part II~

OK people, I am baaaaack!!!!! The second part of the reunion was cool.. Of course Shaunie sat there in total innocence and acted as if she was above all of the drama in hopes of getting additional seasons to be picked up for years to come.  Royce made small attempts at being sassy but in the end, she ate crow!!! Suzie, I know I haven't spoken about Suzie but I actually like Suzie and I don't feel that she's being vindictive when she's spilling all the beans. I feel that she just wanted to be accepted at all cost but not realizing the people that she'd hurt in the process.  She seems very remorseful so maybe during Season 3, everyone might be able to come together again and combat the REAL GROUPIES..lol.. Except you Royce, you can get ghost for Season 3 and not return, I'd be a happy camper!!! Now Gloria, they must have edited A LOT of what you'd said out because I just knew you had lots to say to Shaunie and that you tore into her behind.. Ashley seemed to be a bit nervous but I honestly can't say anything about Ash... She seems cool from what I've seen on season 2 so maybe she'll be back, maybe she won't.. Tami, OK, today you made me more calm in regards to you.  Or was it that you'd been sober for hours and the ghetto Tami had been suppressed for the reunion??? I don't have a clue.. Jen, I like how you ripped Royce a new one in regards to her rumors about you leaking photo's onto twitter.  Royce is such a hypocrite... Lastly, Evelyn also tore a verbal hole into Royce which was well deserved!! I want to know how Royce can sit there and say ANYTHING about Evelyn having sex with Chad on the first date?? Didn't Royce hold out for like 6 months while dating DeWayne?? Who's the one that has an engagement ring??? Um, not Royce OBVIOUSLY!!! Thanks ladies for a fun season of Basketball Wives with a few exceptions, I enjoyed season 2... See you all during season 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment