~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Monday, May 27, 2013

~Why or Why Aren't Black Men Dating/Marrying Outside of Their Race~ Part 2

I asked my husband what his views are out of curiosity and his stance on the subject is that black men date and or marry outside of their race because they do not want to deal with black women and their mouths. He feels as though white women are very different from black women in terms of not being as aggressive as black women are. He has never been with a woman of another race and has not had any desires to be, but his views are just as important as anyone else. I asked him his views on being married to a black woman and he said that it doesn't bother him because I knows his struggle, can sympathize his plight as a black man, that I have a soul, I am spiritual and know what he has been through overall...

I asked a male participant that is married to a woman outside of his race and his response was; "I don't have a reason. I was simply looking for true love to fit my spirit. She fits me to the glove. Despite our differences, and obviously different races, our spirits are tied together. 20 years we are STILL SLAVE to one another." That goes to show that his marrying a woman of another race is neither tied to any bitterness of his race nor is there any bitterness regarding himself. It is about love and the fact that someone met his spiritual needs as well as other needs. 20 years? That is a long time considering how fast people are divorcing nowadays.

Here is more insight from another black man that has chosen to be with someone other than his race; "For me it happened to be that my girl liked me no matter what. I treated her nicely and it was not about someone of a different race, but the fact that I made her laugh and did not judge her for her imperfections. We are best friends even though we grew up completely different." This is another example that it is based on love and not bitterness towards their kind. Sometimes love is colorblind, more often than it is not in my opinion... Stay tuned for part 3, we will get more views and opinions from various men. Thank you again for reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment