~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Sunday, May 12, 2013

~My Desire~ *A Love Letter*

I want you...
I crave you...
I need to see more of you...
If they come without you, I am not letting them in...
You mean so much to me that words cannot even explain…
If you ever leave me, I will no longer be able to make it in life...
When I hurt, you help…
When I cry, you cheer me up....
When I fall, you always pick me up...
You are the reason I am able to wake up everyday...
If you EVER leave me, I will no longer be able to make it in life....
I am serious, you are mine and I will not have it any other way...
Who are you?? My desire, POSITIVITY is who you are…
You are mine and I am never letting you go!!!

                                                                               Love, Calz
P.S.
POSITIVITY, I have a confession, I am a polygamist!! I have asked LOVE, WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, COMMON SENSE, and UNDERSTANDING to marry me as well!! If that is fine with you, we can all be one unit! I think that it is ok because we will be good together… It is better to be together than when we are apart. I make this solemn vow to stay together for the rest of my days…


 
facebook page December 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment