~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Monday, May 27, 2013

~A Quick Note Regarding Marriage~

     Oftentimes, people that are on the outside looking in, feels as though marriage is the American Dream. That is true in most cases but just like when you are asleep; you sometimes have nightmares in the midst of your dreaming. In every marriage, you will have good days, maybe even a good week or two. Just know that you will have bad days too. . . You may at times, feel that your marriage is the only one that has certain issues but that isn't true. I wouldn't trade being married for billions but I have had days in the past when I just wanted to give up and maybe even cheat to get rid of the pain that I was going through at that particular moment. But, God… God is the main reason why I hold on to what is right and I make sure that I don't put myself in any situations that will enable me to cheat on my husband. The problems that we may go through are only temporary. The family unit is becoming extinct due to the fact that the enemy (the devil) hates marriages and he hates it when the mother and father are actually in the home together raising their children while working on the love they share. I am here say at this point that no matter what your marriage is going through, make sure that as an individual, you do your part and utilize your good moral standards, in order to keep your family unit in tact. Cheating is easy but it is only a temporary fix and we all have consequence in sin. Kudos and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment