~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Saturday, March 30, 2013

*T.K.O.: The Anonymous Interviews* (part 1 of my 4 part ending)~The Dark Side of facebook Adult Groups~

Advisory: Content contains language only suitable for adults.

How many Adult Groups overall are you in or have you been in?

  • Female participant-A: Three groups.
  • Male participant-A: I’m currently in seven Adult facebook Groups.
  • Male participant-B: I was involved in two Adult Groups on facebook however, as of now I’m not involved in any Adult Groups.
  • Male participant-C: Sextopics was the first then I was added to ten other groups. I am now apart of about four groups out of ten (I think!!!) 
  • Male participant-D: Approximately twenty overall---I have been in thirteen at one time. I am currently in no groups nor do I have the desire to be in any groups anymore.
  • Male participant-E: I am in two Adult Groups that someone added me to. One major group, and others I am not sure if I am still a member. As of now, I would say a total of seven groups in which I have been added.  
  •  Calley Calz: I had been in a total of about ten or twelve groups overall and currently I'm in no facebook groups.  I'm done with facebook groups!!

Give a negative and a positive in regards to Sextopics and then facebook Adult Groups that you've been in as a whole?

  • Female participant-A: Negative- Guys think just because you’re expressing yourself, it's a reason for them to try to fuck or say insulting things to you. Positive- You can be yourself (sexually) comfortably, and you find out people are into a lot more freaky things than you are.
  • Male participant-A: Sextopics was and is the perfect example of an Adult facebook Group. Intelligent questions and answers about life. Not just sex were openly discussed with little drama. A negative is that I didn't really get a chance to connect and network with what seemed like, like-minded individuals. Adult Groups on facebook can be cool if done right. Usually a pretty good administration is key to keeping things together, otherwise it becomes just another popularity group. Which by the way most groups are anyway. 
  • Male participant-B: Some of the rules placed demands on participants and it should have been free-flowing. The positive side of Sextopics was that it gave adults a canvas to address their sexual fantasies, desires, and presented great discourse to adult topics. The negative side was it was hard to tell when that conversation would start. 
  • Male participant-C: I really don't have a negative thing to say about Sextopics but people tend to take things too far sometimes and take away the fun. The other groups didn't hold any interest just picture of people showing their genital areas that no one wants to see. Who wants to see nappy pubs? Lmao nasty, no class at all!!!! 
  • Male participant-D: Negative---People were not being REAL. Positive---Got along with everyone and respected different levels of freakiness and sexuality. I like the Adult Groups because I met different people with various commonalities and differences on sex, love and relationships as a whole. ANOTHER NEGATIVE POINT---There was not enough topics and/or info shared with other members regarding love, marriage, creating healthy and sustainable relationships. I hated the arguments, disagreements, emotional attachments, people stealing and posting female body parts and dick pics, gay dudes commenting on other niggas dicks. I have done everythang in the groups (even posted numerous dick pics. I’ve even been an administrator in about six or seven groups... I was introduced to the Sex Group game by a dude too) except MET and FUCKED ladies in these groups because they’d end up living in other states such as; Florida, Texas, Arizona and DC., just to name a few.
  • Male participant-E: A negative about the groups is that I am so far away from the people. Also some people get too emotional and make it more than just a fun escape. A positive is that I’m far away from the people also (lol). I can have fun, talk to people, and not really worry about people thinking it’s more than what it is (fun). I’ve learned stuff also from the groups, just how some people are, and how people go through things that I’m happy I’m not a part of. 
  • Calley Calz:  A few negatives in regards to Sextopics was that there were some catty situations that I couldn't care less about nor did I want to be involved in.  People didn't want to follow simple rules but wanted to complain about petty things instead of utilizing the group for it's purpose.  The constant complaining got on my last nerve!!! A few positives was that I did something BRILLIANT by adding people from my facebook page that were A-1 and cool to be around.  Some others were added by other members but my people were the best!! We had so much fun with the exception of the aforementioned.  I had a chance to showcase my sexual side with like-minded people with little to no judgments.  A negative as far as other Adult Groups, I could tell that there were cliques formed and those people would mainly interact with those that were in those cliques.  A positive in regards to other Adult Groups were that I felt entertained when I got bored enough to visit those groups. 

*These answers have been slightly revised but not to its fullest extent since I want you to get a feel of those that are being interviewed.  Stay tuned as I will be posting parts 2-4 of my T.K.O: Anonymous Interview Questions/Answers for this series soon enough! Thank you for reading!





     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment