~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Friday, March 22, 2013

* Round 3: Using You for My Benefit* ~The Dark Side of facebook Groups~

As a creator of a few facebook Adult Groups, of course I had been questioned plenty of times... When and where are your Meet and Greets? I personally have never had any desires to meet up and socialize since the purpose of my groups were just to post Sextopics without the judgment of people on my personal facebook page. I just did not see the purpose but I noticed that many groups were having successful events that seemed like the "IT" thing to do. Some attended Meet and Greets just to see how people looked outside of their facebook profile. Some members went just to see who their next sexual encounter would be. Some of those sexual encounters even transpired after leaving their planned events. They are grown so they are free to do that right? “Freak Groups” are an ideal place to set up events and even try to capitalize from its members since there are a variety of people that may attend. There was one instance whereas a female use to advertise for her job via her personal facebook page. This very same female was a former member of my group but decided to rejoin my group for whatever reason. Then, not long after rejoining, she decided to plan a Meet and Greet without even having the courtesy of asking permission from my administrators or myself. It seemed as though she wanted to utilize the group for her personal gain in having other members join her for her supposed Meet and Greet. She worked at some type of strip club or bar but I am not 100% as to which of the two. I am guessing she was a waitress or a stripper and wanted the tips but that is just an educated guess since she was advertising via her personal page for weeks beforehand. I addressed the situation swiftly and things went haywire from me speaking up, which was my right as the creator of the group. There had been plenty of times I have been approached by others asking would I be interested in trying to use my members to sell sexual products and plan parties that were to sell sex toys. I declined because I did not have an ulterior motive in trying to employ the members of Sextopics in order to capitalize. Again, this is an ideal situation if you do want to capitalize from the members of these groups because there are plenty of people with jobs, bored, and simply needing something fun and exciting to do. If you can profit in some way and get away with it, do your thing! I deem it wrong in so many ways… I just want all group members to use their discretion in regards to the motives some have in order to exploit them for personal gain in the facebook Adult Group realm. Any group for that matter because in the end, so many are Using You for Their Benefit… Stay tuned for the finally of my series… *TKO: The Anonymous Interviews* ~The Dark Side of Facebook Adult Groups~… Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. i feel ya Calz.. i was there when you started the group sextopics and was excited about being added to your group.. a place where adults can come together and have the freedom to express and talk about topics regarding to sex without being judge.. it was the "IT" keep on doing your thang ma because of your success there will always be someone who tries to take, recreate,and reshape, your ideas for personal gain.. baby keep doing and thang and come here let me get that dirt off your shoulder.. drizzzee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback! I truly appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete