~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Saturday, March 16, 2013

*The Introduction* ~The Dark Side of facebook Groups~

Yeah, at first, it seemed like a fun idea but then as time went on, I realized that there is a darker side to Facebook Groups. I am not referring to your typical bubble and cotton candy groups such as your exercise support groups or your job-affiliated groups… Group members such as those groups probably could not fathom what goes on in these supposed "Grown and Sexy" groups… The groups that I am going to expound on are the Adult Groups or in the words of many… Your "Freak Groups"!!! LET US MAKE THIS CLEAR… SOME GROUPS AND NOT ALL!!!! I try not to make blanket statements so I am making sure not to lump all groups into this category, as I have not been in every Adult Group created. I personally have been the creator of a total of five "Adult Groups"… My initial intent was to create a group that was pertinent to Sextopics. Sextopics was my baby since 2008. I use to post topics pertaining to sex via my personal facebook page during most nights of the week from 2008 up until around 2010. Fellow facebook members willing to participate would add their input and the onlookers could just read and possibly gain sexual knowledge in the process... After me getting tired of the ridicule of judgmental people, I decided to cut back on the sexual discussions but then realized that I did not like cutting back. I wanted to discuss it, my husband knew about it so I continued eventually but in the form of a group. The Original Sextopics Group that was opened in the summer of 2011, and closed by facebook at the end of 2011 due to a bitter former member or two. Sextopics II was opened soon afterwards… I left due to no longer wanting to be there, and the death of my dad at the end of the year of 2011. I gave that group to another facebook member and to my understanding, that group is still up and running. Sextopics III was for administrators only, and I closed it in March 2013 because I am done with all groups. Sextopics AGAIN, which I reopened after rejoining the groups’ realm at the beginning of 2012. The third time was supposedly a charm but I recently closed it March of 2013 due to inactivity and no longer wanting to be apart of any sexual discussions. SextoPICS Visual Stimulation that was for those that kept complaining about not being able to post nude photos in Sextopics. Facebook closed that group in the early part of 2012 due to violating their policies/nudity, which resulted in my administrators and I being placed in facebook jail for at least 24 hours. I am no longer a member of any groups because I am no longer interested in being involved in that realm of my facebooking experience. This is only the Introduction just to reiterate so stay tuned as I have so much to tell you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment