~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bangkok Cusine Sterling Heights review by Calz

   On January 21, 2014, which was my birthday, I decided I wanted to try this restaurant after seeing a photo on facebook of their chicken wings. This restaurant was not easy to locate as I attempted to locate it without using my GPS. I called to find out exactly where they were located and the female that answered the phone seemed impatient. That was a red flag but I let it slide. I figured, maybe I was reading too much into my interpretation, of poor customer service skills. Once my children and I got inside, we noticed two huge fish tanks. They were BEAUTIFUL! My children were in awe... The sad thing is that the customer service SUCKED! The female at the register had such a terrible attitude that I had to call her out on it! I told her that I did not like her attitude. Her body language was horrid, she truly need some training on how to conduct herself around the public so I told me children to let's go and we left. I was about to spend over $30 in that place but since her attitude was so awful, we went to Sonic instead. I only spent a little over $15 and got friendly service, which made it all worth it. I will give Bangkok Cuisine ZERO stars because I did not get a chance to try their food due to the lack of training in how work well with the customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment