~My Perspective~

I want to enlighten, edify, and utilize this blog for the glory of GOD. JESUS died on a cross so that we may have a chance at eternity. Here you'll find words of inspiration, interviews of pastors, artists, and everyday Christians in general. The purpose of the interviews is to show how GOD is using each willing participant. We are here to serve GOD, so one way is to showcase the works of HIS kingdom. If you'd like to be a participant in sharing how GOD is using you via an interview, to promote your GOD given talents, or just share your testimony, please email me at Calzcorner@gmail.com Thank you for stopping by!







Saturday, August 10, 2013

~Inspiring Words Compilations~

This is the start of a beautiful thing for my blog.  I feel as though I am placed on this earth by God as a messenger.  Not only a messenger, but one that is put here to uplift.  This does not mean that I will always be in an uplifting mood.  This also does not mean that I won't have moments whereas I will need to be inspired and uplifted out of a negative mood myself. We are all here for a reason. At times during my blogging experience, I will be posting compilations simply called Inspiring Words.  These Inspiring words won't only come from me, they'll come from others that are also called to inspire as well.  My Blog will still consist of various subject matters as it always has.  I just feel that there needs to be Inspiring Words available to those that may need a pick me up and words of wisdom that needs to be shared. Stay Tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment